Ma Favourite Quotes

- time only exist so that everything doesn't happen at once -
Albert Einstein

- truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffer for -
Bob Marley

- you can only be young once , but you can always be immature -
Dave Barry

- the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math -
Ambrose Bierce



Friday, August 20, 2010

trials is over

finally, trials is over. OMG. 5 days of nightmare. I didn't get to sleep well for 5 nights. I just found out that I pushed myself too hard to get good results, end up, things turned another way round. I'm NOT SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS AT ALL. but, it's over. no point looking back and regretting for what I've done for the past but look forward to the future. So, I am looking forward to PMR. =) since I just finished trials today, i decided to take 2 days rest. after that, study maut. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment