Ma Favourite Quotes

- time only exist so that everything doesn't happen at once -
Albert Einstein

- truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffer for -
Bob Marley

- you can only be young once , but you can always be immature -
Dave Barry

- the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math -
Ambrose Bierce



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Killed Mid-Term Exam

Yay ! Exam is FINALLY OVER . after 2 weeks plus , it was like 2 years for me . It was okay , I manage to answer without leaving any blanks . Oh wait , I did . 1 Add Maths question . I did until I feel like puking . It has was toooo many find-the-range-value questions . Sucks . I always done the paper like 1 hour before the time ends . Major of them . And I'll eventually fall asleep while waiting . Waiting SUCKS ! 5 minutes is like 5 hours .  Anyways , it's over ! Exam is no big deal . to me . =D Gonna eat , dance , sleep and PARTY till the MAX ! =D #Everydayimshufflin

No comments:

Post a Comment