Ma Favourite Quotes

- time only exist so that everything doesn't happen at once -
Albert Einstein

- truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffer for -
Bob Marley

- you can only be young once , but you can always be immature -
Dave Barry

- the lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math -
Ambrose Bierce



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was checking out all the stuffs that are found in my computer , and I found out that there's a back up files before my computer got fixed . stupid me as I only realised the existence till now . looking at the photos , they kind of brought back all the moments . Happy moments . Such as :


Played Flour + water with the awesome weirdos . =D


It was FRIM trip if I'm not mistaken . good times . =]


had a clinic with Dato' Misbun , Dato' Lee Chong Wei and Dato' Misbun's students .



Got their signatures . I'm happy . =]



Baked them . Blueberry Cheese tarts and Sponge Cake . =9


that tasteless plain fried Keow Teow . 


Hey baby . <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment